Thread: Canadian Tire Yukon Gear

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default Canadian Tire Yukon Gear

Anybody bought any of this gear and, if so, is it any good?

Looking at a camo jacket for Bow Season

thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I bought a pair of the camo bibs and took them back three times because the crotch ripped out of them each time after normal walking.
    Get the net...Get the net...Get the net!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I have the "Yukon Gear Mid Layer Full Zip Fleece Hunting Jacket". can't complain. In 13 degrees today after many km walking. i broke sweat in it. it kept me warm for sure with just a regular tshift underneath.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

not top of the line but if you only go a handful of times why not ....

User Info Menu

I GOT THE TWO PIECES SUIT PANTS AND COAT FOR MY DAUGHTER WITH THE PINK ZIPPERS AND BUTTONS AS WELL AS PINK TRIM.It was on sale this week reg price was 125$ for the coat and same for the pants .we got both for 59$ each..she is very happy with how thy wear so far .Time will tell. .dutch

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I have had a few things from them. The prices are usually good, and cant complain too much about them. Nothing high end, but then again some of the high end stuff to me just isn't worth the money.

User Info Menu

I have the coat and bib pants, got them both on sale for $69.00 about two years ago. The coat has been great. The bibs are perfect for sitting as they keep the lower back warm. The only complaint I have is the bib lower leg zipper straps collected ice balls and ripped off when snowshoeing last year. Its a bit of a pain in the butt, but, I use army winter white camo pants and it holds the legs closed when coyote hunting now. So good for sitting, can ventilate them easy during walking, but the zippers on legs sucked...
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I have the jacket I got on sale for $59 no issues keeps me really warm and dry. I am now looking for the bib to go on sale so I can pick one of those up as well.
    The two loudest sounds in the world are "CLICK" when you are expecting "BOOM", and "BOOM" when you are expecting "CLICK".