Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B.C. BEHEMOTHS!!! Fishing Great White Sturgeon.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Bunk, you never fail to amaze. Fantastic sturgeon!!!

I crossed the White Sturgeon off my list with a 59" fish...I really would love to go back to catch a BIG one...but there are so, so, so many more species to catch in the meantime, and so, so, so many different countries, states and provinces to fish also. If I have to pick trophy vs. new species, I would pick new species any day. Sometimes, there's just no looking back, you know. But seeing these sturgeons...I want to fish for those Whites again...

You should get out to New Brunswick for those Shortnose Sturgeon. They don't get remotely as big as the Whites...but on a kayak and if you choose to fish light gear, it's quite a hoot.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing. That was a beast of a chinook.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Again guys, thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Words can not explain how grateful I am to read your stories and look at the pictures capturing more than the subjects. Moose, I thank you and wish you many, many more trips.
    "E"
    There's more to come E! Thanks again bud. You be sure to message me when that speck report finds it way up here.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinScuba View Post
    Alway a pleasure living vicariously through your stories. Thanks for sharing another one of your awesome adventures. That trip is on my bucket list of places that I have to fish.
    Thanks Scubadood! It's a great bucketlist choice. It was the first on my list some years ago. You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieBait View Post
    Bunk, you never fail to amaze. Fantastic sturgeon!!!

I crossed the White Sturgeon off my list with a 59" fish...I really would love to go back to catch a BIG one...but there are so, so, so many more species to catch in the meantime, and so, so, so many different countries, states and provinces to fish also. If I have to pick trophy vs. new species, I would pick new species any day. Sometimes, there's just no looking back, you know. But seeing these sturgeons...I want to fish for those Whites again...

You should get out to New Brunswick for those Shortnose Sturgeon. They don't get remotely as big as the Whites...but on a kayak and if you choose to fish light gear, it's quite a hoot.
    Ken, you're Yak report was really cool. Definitely peaked my interest. You do have a super species list in life going for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gino View Post
    Thanks for sharing. That was a beast of a chinook.
    For sure doooood!!!
    www.bunksoutdoorangle.com

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Wicked Awesome Bunk!
    Always a pleasure to share in your adventures as you recount your tails with storytelling skills to match your fantastic photography and quality quarry.
    Thanks for the ride.
    Heeere fishy fishy fishy fishy! :fish:

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

the pictures are beyond belief and great story.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Wicked Awesome Bunk!
    Always a pleasure to share in your adventures as you recount your tails with storytelling skills to match your fantastic photography and quality quarry. Thanks for the ride.
    Thanks Ruges! For always catching these reports and following up with the kind words.
    www.bunksoutdoorangle.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12