Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021

Thread: 180$ fine delevered to my door!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It would be nice if the MNR fixed their website to enter the report. I know several people who have had problems.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I had problems as well ,so I called the toll free # for help, they told me to click on the 2015 licence renewal and the reporting forms would come up. They did and I was finished in 5 minutes and saved a couple of stamps.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    It would be nice if the MNR fixed their website to enter the report. I know several people who have had problems.
    It works perfectly if you follow the instructions and click on everything applicable .

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Back in pre war Germany the SS used to ask where are your papers...

Now in Ontario we have where are your bear hunt papers from the same govt that is reintroducing a spring hunt because there has been too many bear human issues.

ill say no more.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monster29/66 View Post

Now in Ontario we have where are your bear hunt papers from the same govt that is reintroducing a spring hunt because there has been too many bear human issues.

ill say no more.
    This thread has nothing to do with bear papers ! Facts are, a mandatory report was not submitted, charge was laid accordingly...nothing else needs saying !

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

This year I got a wolf licence when I went moose bow huntin. When I got back I electronically sent it in. Don't need a wolf/coyote license here in southern Ontario. I made a pdf copy for me. Yesterday I get a wolf survey in the mail ??? DUH.. They complain of funding difficulty but they waste just as much $ as any other gov't agency.
    I know it's only paper and postage but all this shyte adds up!
    You'd think some dummy in the MNR would say "Only send surveys to those who have not submitted yet!"
    If you keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always got!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

ill say no more.
    Good! Comparing the German SS to the OMNRF? Worst post in the whole thread.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

ill say no more.
    The MNR is now the SS? for writing a guy a ticket for not submitting a survey, that is was required to submit.... Your logic is astounding.