Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: A case for banning Dogs for deer/big game?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Gilroy has always had a problem it was and is "his way only , that is why the guys that used to hunt at his camp all left ' he admitted to this on this forum. It's always been "GiLroy's way " there is an absence of give and take on his part.

Forget Gilroy.' let him ramble and rant all he wants, don't reply to his posts as it only gives him the attention he craves .
    Once no one answers him he will be only posting and talking to himself , and maybe go away .

BTW, porkies

• Lies. Another Cockney rhyming slang, but almost completely detached from its origin Lies = Pork Pies = Porkies. For some reason seldom used in the singular.
    Last edited by jaycee; February 13th, 2016 at 01:16 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Gilroy has always had a problem it was and is "his way only , that is why the guys that used to hunt at his camp all left ' he admitted to this on this forum. It's always been "GiLroy's way " there is an absence of give and take on his part.

Forget Gilroy.' let him ramble and rant all he wants, don't reply to his posts as it only gives him the attention he craves .
    Once no one answers him he will be only posting and talking to himself , and maybe go away .

BTW, porkies

• Lies. Another Cockney rhyming slang, but almost completely detached from its origin Lies = Pork Pies = Porkies. For some reason seldom used in the singular.
    That's great advice and I'll take it, thanks jaycee, although it might not be easy.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

, don't reply to his posts as it only gives him the attention he craves .
    I bid him adieu 4 pages back
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

Member for Life

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=GW11;957493]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post

I'm not making up anything, and I'm not sure what a "porkie" is. I'm pointing out that it's hard to take any of your arguments very seriously when your views on an issue change depending on how it suits you at the moment. Haven't you also stated in the past that there's no reason whatsoever to have to "protect" your property in this country? I'm pretty sure you have. But in this scenario it's apparently ok and actually even applauded by you. Oh and BTW, you did mention that these boys had military service and perhaps a few "kills" in their home country so if that's not describing them as militants then I guess it's describing them as murderers. Again, changing things to suit your agenda.
    A porkie is basically a lie.Protecting your property takes many forms,for instance shooting an intruder for stealing your 12 years old TV is one form.Taking a trespassing hound on a trip to a shelter is another.I hope you get the difference.

The English word militant is both an adjective and a noun, and is usually used to mean vigorously active, combative and aggressive, especially in support of a cause, as in 'militant reformers'.

You have self described them as militants not me.If they were in the military and that is what I was told and had a few kills they would no more be murderers than our troops in Afghanistan.To me they were a group of hunters who were forced to defend their land from trespassers.Had they called the MNR or OPP they could have put their guns away and had the agents of the Crown do their job by charging the trespassers.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

BTW, porkies

Quote Originally Posted by GW11 View Post
    That's great advice and I'll take it, thanks jaycee, although it might not be easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I bid him adieu 4 pages back

Then the schoolyard bullies left the yard and that was the end of this story.

Now onto the "attention he craves scale".In the lead we have

MikePal with 16,476 posts, next we have in second place
    Jaycee with 4,740 posts and last but not least in third place
    Gilroy with 4,481 posts.LOL
    Last edited by Gilroy; February 13th, 2016 at 03:38 PM.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Then the schoolyard bullies left the yard and that was the end of this story.
    This is an absolutely stupid statement to make. I don't see where any reference to bullies can be made. I see a difference in views and opinions and by the way no one referred to you as a bully just because you have a different perspective.

An incredible waste of time...enjoy your view, you're entitled to it and so are the others.

Of by the way you may view taking my dogs down the road to a place of safety is legal and acceptable. With the data provided by my collars 'My view' is that I'll have you charged with interference and attempted theft of property...both the collar and the dog.

So remember I said I respect that your view may be different but I won't cut you any slack if you have a dog of mine in your possession going down the road...........

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213