Thread: OOD magazine/tool offer

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default OOD magazine/tool offer

Does anyone have a rough idea as to how long it takes for paper and multitool to go out if a person bought the paper/dig/tool version?
    I LOVE COMING HERE. WHAT OTHER GUN/OUTDOOR FORUM CAN YOU BE GUARANTEED GRAMMAR LESSONS ?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I guess the answer is "NO ANSWER" ie they don't exist or what?
    I LOVE COMING HERE. WHAT OTHER GUN/OUTDOOR FORUM CAN YOU BE GUARANTEED GRAMMAR LESSONS ?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Not sure what your question is Standup. Is it "how long for the print edition to arrive after receiving the digital version"?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBen View Post
    Not sure what your question is Standup. Is it "how long for the print edition to arrive after receiving the digital version"?
    Ya. Print and multi tool

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by standup View Post
    Ya. Print and multi tool
    No more than a month but if they ran out of multi tool it could take longer. Have you contacted them via email?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seabast View Post
    No more than a month but if they ran out of multi tool it could take longer. Have you contacted them via email?

A week ago with no reply

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Hi,

I would be happy to look into your account and get you an answer to your question. Could you please send me a quick email at web@oodmag.com as I will need a bit more information from you to investigate on our end.

Thanks!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

No print!