Thread: Share your best hunting story!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Share your best hunting story!

Hey fellow hunters! Myself and a close friend started hunting 2 years ago at the age of 29 and like most of you, we have become completely addicted to the sport! It's amazing how many stories we've accumulated and how much we've learned in this short amount of time. We decided it would be a fun exercise to start recording our experiences as a way to inspire other new hunters and hopefully pass on some knowledge based on the mistakes we've made and also the success we've had this far.
    We launched a podcast 4 weeks ago which is available everywhere podcast are, and we'd like you guys to be a part of it. Before saying any more, I want to make it clear that this is not a business and I'm not advertising. Recording and distributing the podcast actually costs quite a bit, but much like this forum it's meant to be a fun resource for hunters, so we're happy to be doing it as long as people are listening and getting involved.
    With that said, we'd like to hear your best hunting stories, so that we can share them on the show. Ideally, we'd like to share some stories that have an educational component to them, but we're pretty much open to any good hunting story! You can share them as text here so that the rest of the forum can enjoy them, but we may contact you to submit the story in audio format as well.
    If you'd like to check out the podcast, you can follow this link to iTunes or search for The Rookie Hunter in your favourite podcast provider.
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...r/id1091008357

We're really excited to hear your stories. We know that every hunter has AT LEAST one good story they love to tell!
    Happy hunting,
    Mike

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

This is great. I will check out the podcast

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Fenlon. ??? This is up your alley... specially the turkey hunt deuce. Lol