Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skeeter Bear 2020

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Default Skeeter Bear 2020

Hello All
    Here's my fall 2020 bear. He was the smallest of 3 on this bait site. Bold statement but is the truth! My bearvendor system appears to be working and I'm please with the results. A few more tweaks were identified and the future is bright. Anyway the charts show between 420 to 440 lbs. I got him with my mini vertical crossbow. He went 14 yds. A bonus since we can get the atv into all baitsites. Good Luck to all this year!

Skeeter

Screenshot_20201006-205349.jpg
    Last edited by SK33T3R; October 6th, 2020 at 07:58 PM.
    If you keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always got!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Been a while Skeeter. Congrats on a brute. For some reason no pics showing up on my phone.

Edit:

See it now. That's a beauty man.
    Last edited by Species8472; October 6th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Also once this COVID crap is over I am gonna stop by and drink your beer and eat some bear burger while you show me the latest upgrades to your vendor.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    Been a while Skeeter. Congrats on a brute. For some reason no pics showing up on my phone.
    hello my friend ... i got lucky again ... well not really ... my bearvendor system is working great .. 5 baits out ... 6 big bears on 4 of them. Three on one bait and i got the smallest of the three. other 3 baits had 325 lb plus range. heres the number2 bear. He lives for another year. I hope he's still around next year.
    i gotta get a pic of number 1 and crop it. then ill post it too.

Attachment 40893
    Last edited by SK33T3R; October 7th, 2020 at 09:59 AM.
    If you keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always got!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

ok here's the number 1 ... obviously we didn't get him. fed him every day for a month. he owned the bait. came in in daylight .. stayed all night till sun up. then disaster struck. 3 days before season opened and the tree with bearvendor in it blew over in a wind storm. talk about bad luck. we moved to an adjacent tree ... he came in looked around and left... never returned ... unreal. so number 3 got shot!

Screenshot_20201006-210939.jpg

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

congrats on a brute!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Great bear,congratulation

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Wow you always find some giant bears! Congrats on a real nice one with the crossbow

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SK33T3R View Post
    ok here's the number 1 ... obviously we didn't get him. fed him every day for a month. he owned the bait. came in in daylight .. stayed all night till sun up. then disaster struck. 3 days before season opened and the tree with bearvendor in it blew over in a wind storm. talk about bad luck. we moved to an adjacent tree ... he came in looked around and left... never returned ... unreal. so number 3 got shot!

Screenshot_20201006-210939.jpg
    He is too big anyway
    Congrats on the success, you seem to know how to get it done
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Congrats great bear

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast