Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New .... Wild Boar Hunting Season In Ontario

  1. #1
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default New .... Wild Boar Hunting Season In Ontario

    Last edited by alfoldivandor; March 31st, 2019 at 07:23 AM.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If I get a picture of one on my game camera in 92B I will post it here...lol

  4. #3
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    just stop. this topic has been beaten to death there is no need to a new click bait thread
    A Hunt Based Only On Trophies Taken Falls Far Short Of What The Ultimate Goal Should Be - Fred Bear

  5. #4
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parkcity View Post
    just stop. this topic has been beaten to death there is no need to a new click bait thread
    Precisely.

    OP...what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

    Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

  6. #5
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    1 of April

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebulldog View Post
    Precisely.

    OP...what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfoldivandor View Post
    1 of April
    However, you posted that yesterday!

  8. #7
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    However, you posted that yesterday!
    exactly LOL a day too early
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

  9. #8
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If you see a wild boar or wild pig in Ontario.... having seen what they do elsewhere .... shoot them! The sow first, the young and then the old boar... leave NONE alive!

    Then have a BBQ and don't tell anyone where you got the meat. So instead of SSS ... Shoot, Shut up and BBQ!
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    If you see a wild boar or wild pig in Ontario.... having seen what they do elsewhere .... shoot them! The sow first, the young and then the old boar... leave NONE alive!

    Then have a BBQ and don't tell anyone where you got the meat. So instead of SSS ... Shoot, Shut up and BBQ!
    Yep!! As long as we carry Small Game licenses,they're absolutely BBQ fare. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •