Thread: Online Fly vendor

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Online Fly vendor

I am looking for an online fly vendor, I am tired of driving an hour to buy my flies. I haven't gotten into tying my own yet, that will be this winter. Who do people use?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Try calling Cliff at Great Lakes Custom Rods and Fly Tying........289 321 0631.............................Daniel

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Buy them off eBay. There's hundreds of listings. Read the reviews, though. Some are cheap and cheap looking. I've bought bead head nymphs, as I can't be arsed to tie them. But better watch out how they ship.. no post soon!

But as an aside.. there's nothing better than hauling in a trout, or fighting a bass, that took a fly you hand tied yourself. That's a feeling of true pride.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Honestly, use Reel Flies, they are the best for flies and they are Canadian. They are located only 2 and half hours from the gta so shipping is quite quick. They have been featured on the new fly fisher and they are a very reliable company. I have made 2 orders and the prices aren't insane like on orvis yet the flies are just incredible. They also offer bulk packs and mini packs which make it a bit cheaper and make a good selection. That's where I buy from and I recommend it

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I would 2nd reel flies.ca