Thread: I think I set a record ,,,RABBIT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default I think I set a record ,,,RABBIT

I walk my dog early every morning in our subdivision.........we see 4to6 rabbits on our short walk half way around park and cut through park and home again.........the rabbits are getting used to us..........my shepherd was barking at one this morning 6 feet away,,,,,,it just sat there ...good thing he was on leash,pulling like heck though....crazy
    It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I let my toller out in the middle of the night a couple of years ago and when I went to bring her in she wouldn't come right away. Went out to get her and there was remnants of a rabbit spread out all over the yard...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D782 View Post
    I let my toller out in the middle of the night a couple of years ago and when I went to bring her in she wouldn't come right away. Went out to get her and there was remnants of a rabbit spread out all over the yard...

My dog caught and finished off a rabbit in my back yard ,,few months ago.............why didn't this rabbit run away???
    It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

Just starting out

User Info Menu

No street smarts. They get used to people and don't know what predators are

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

See two to 4 every morning in my front lawn when i leave for work. Usually another 1 or 2 from my window ro my backyard

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I get some dumb one in my backyard, have slowly walked up and almost grabbed them by the ears!!!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Around here I refer to the cottontails as Town Rabbits. You rarely see them out in the bush. At the northern limits of thier range, I think they need the boost of the warmth from buildings and bird feeders.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I told you twice to stay off my property.

" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Member for Life

User Info Menu

When Bonnie was young, I would buy a small game license for the places( states/Provinces) I stopped and use her to catch rabbits. Guys at the truckstop would come up to me as I was cooking a meal, some asked where I bought rabbit, others tried to give me money so I could have a real meal...A few of them ( hunters) knew I was eating better then the meals you got in the truckstops. It was a beautiful sight watching bonnie work the brush, and run down rabbits she flushed.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.