Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Lebaron Ottawa mass restructuring (i.e.closing)

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I went back on Saturday since they just increased the discounts. 25% on firearms, reloading equipment (including powder and other components) and ammo. I bought some Nosler Partition bullets since I thought at 25% off, I should be getting a good deal. I didn't know my prices, and I ended up paying basically the same price as the Cabela's regular price - I saved something like $1 on 100 bullets. So yeah, I stand by my statement a few posts ago - "raise the sticker price, then say X% off". Until they lower the prices further, it is not worth going in unless you really know the prices at other stores.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

The only time this will be a deal is once the stuff has been liquidated, and get's sold off to a liquidation wholesaler.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Went there two weeks ago for some new boots,because they were selling well the 50% was dropped to 30% off. The original prices are two high IMHO and the selection was a joke, sizes 5,7 and the odd 13.Waste of time,partly the same service that led to their demise.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Lebaron's is now 40% off on their fishing lures, I helped them reduce stock on a bunch of Lindy, Williams, Moonshine and Rapalas lures today Still quite a bit of stuff, it seems like their prices went up some before the sale went on but 40% is enough to get me spending on items that are on the "that looks good... they want HOW MUCH" lures.

http://lebaron.ca/

http://www.lebaron.ca/images/closing...ng_oct31_a.png
    Last edited by mosquito; November 4th, 2016 at 11:59 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

How much did you pay for the powder?

Quote Originally Posted by rf2 View Post
    I went back on Saturday since they just increased the discounts. 25% on firearms, reloading equipment (including powder and other components) and ammo. I bought some Nosler Partition bullets since I thought at 25% off, I should be getting a good deal. I didn't know my prices, and I ended up paying basically the same price as the Cabela's regular price - I saved something like $1 on 100 bullets. So yeah, I stand by my statement a few posts ago - "raise the sticker price, then say X% off". Until they lower the prices further, it is not worth going in unless you really know the prices at other stores.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    How much did you pay for the powder?
    I didn't buy any powder, but it was all 25% off, so you can get a pound of most powders for just over $30. Nowadays that's a good price. They had some W760, which I use, but I have enough to last me for a while. The other powders were not powders that I use, so I didn't pay too much attention to them. There wasn't much selection. W760 is pretty versatile though, so if you are looking for powder, call them up and see if they still have some of it.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I went back to the Ottawa location last night since everything is 60 or 70% off (store closing tomorrow). I got some killer deals on bullets and ended up buying way more than I need. There is not much selection, but I noticed that they have a decent amount of some high end larger calibre bullets (.35 and up). No powder or firearms left, decent selection of shotgun ammunition, some rifle ammunition but mostly in the less popular calibres, lots of fishing lures, some waders. Check it out if you need any of this stuff!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I was in the area and stopped in the Markham one, everything is 50% off, alot of rapalas and misc stuff. I got some Lindy lures and there is alot less MoonShine spoons after I left :-)

Markham and Montreal are the only ones still open. I heard them say they would be getting the Montreal stuff in next week.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789