Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bears and the Girly Scream

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default bear defence

This would work in a pinch I would think. But then again, any 1oz. load at close range would leave a big hole and probably a bigger deterrent. Don't think you would need a bear tag if you had one of these in your pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3M46XVfVOU

Had that scream will walking through a darkened plant, and was surprised by a bat that dove right at my face. Luckily, no other workers were around to witness this. Whew!
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

HAHHAHA...yup..Mine would have been a 1,000,00 hit on YouTube...
    Quote Originally Posted by zoli 16ga. View Post
    This would work in a pinch I would think. But then again, any 1oz. load at close range would leave a big hole and probably a bigger deterrent. Don't think you would need a bear tag if you had one of these in your pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3M46XVfVOU

Had that scream will walking through a darkened plant, and was surprised by a bat that dove right at my face. Luckily, no other workers were around to witness this. Whew!
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Funny story , line052 , I fully appreciate the situation ! --- I just can't fathom why my "normal" reaction is the opposite . --- I've always been "ice-cold" and relatively calm when a sudden situation developed BUT often could feel "shivers" run "up and down my spine" after I had resolved the dilemma . --- In the bush , in traffic , in the ring , having been shot at etc. --- Years of training in various sports may be to "blame" . --- Generally I'm always alert . "It" seems to hit me afterward when I'm "re-thinking" the event . --- What if --- *** --- ? --- According to my wife , I don't fit into a general mold . --- Lol . --- I take that as a compliment . --- LMAO .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123