Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Stolen

Whent to check my tree stand today on private property today and someone had stolen it. If anyone is selling a tree stand with only two latter extension it probably was stolen.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

It was stolen in the Cambridge area

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Some people!!!!!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Have any pictures or the model type?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deadninja79 View Post
    Whent to check my tree stand today on private property today and someone had stolen it. If anyone is selling a tree stand with only two latter extension it probably was stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
    Have any pictures or the model type?
    Don't waste your time worrying about finding it. It's long gone and you'll never see it again. Just go and buy another which is a portable backpack model and take it with you when you leave. Chalk one up to experience,especially,the bad ones.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Probably won't buy another. Would rather just build one

Just starting out

User Info Menu

If your going to build one , Do Like my neighbours kid did . Saved up his money , bought a double wide stand . Stolen first year he had it . Got another one as Christmas present .. stolen the next season . Went to a friend of his who has a mig welder . Built his own stand . Three 5 ft sections of ladder . On the second section , the first three steps , he only put one small tack weld on each end of the rung . This one didn't get stolen , but half way thru the season he hadda weld those rungs back on . We,re pretty shure thief learned his lesson .

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

too bad stuff gets stolen on private property. Cant say I condone booby trapping a stand, if some kids got hurt playing on it I think you would feel really terrible?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Wrastler View Post
    too bad stuff gets stolen on private property. Cant say I condone booby trapping a stand, if some kids got hurt playing on it I think you would feel really terrible?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    If your there to steal something and you get hurt then you deserved it anyway. Gonna build a wood one. Where my stand was is on a family friends farm and his kids are older.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

It's likely somebody close by your area so keep your eyes open. Ask the neighbours too. A friend had his stand "stolen". Knocked on the neighbour's door to see if he'd seen anything. No answer at the door. Garage door was open so he took a peak to see if the guy was in the garage. Guess what he's staring at!!! Neighbour claims he didn't know the guy had permission so he removed the stand. Says he knew the owner would come looking! yeah right!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast