Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controlled hunt group application vs indinidual

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I think I'm confused, does tag to table mean if I'm in group, and fill tag before season then you are out. That makes no sense to me. You still can hunt, just don't get a share of the meat the group gets in the controlled hunt. I have taken my deer in controlled hunt, then joined the local farmers to help them shoot theirs, even though I don't hunt in their group. I still have a license for the control season. Or am I missing something else?
    Last edited by sabmgb; August 3rd, 2018 at 01:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    I think I'm confused, does tag to table mean if I'm in group, and fill tag before season then you are out. That makes no sense to me. You still can hunt, just don't get a share of the meat the group gets in the controlled hunt. I have taken my deer in controlled hunt, then joined the local farmers to help them shoot theirs, even though I don't hunt in their group. I still have a license for the control season. Or am I missing something else?
    You’re not missing anything. I think that rule was just a “group” rule.....didn’t make much sense to me either.....just don’t expect a share of the meat !! But that’s just my opinion !

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I take it your not bow hunting the same property or with any of the control hunt guys?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12