Page 1 of 21 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayor Tory calls for tightened gun controls.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Mayor Tory calls for tightened gun controls.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

What a grand Proboscis he is......
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

This sums up that this knuckle head is not playing with a full deck...lol

My restricted guns are registered therefore are not part of the problem...

Tory blames the spike in gun violence on the fact that there are more illegal firearms on the streets. Some 50 per cent of those guns are smuggled across the U.S. border, Tory said, while the other 50 per cent are domestic firearms making their way into criminal hands.

User Info Menu

Tory needs to worry about running a city; not how many guns I have. I really isn't any of his business, either as head of a government or as a private citizen. I have the proper license to own firearms and that is all he needs to concern himself about.

I would like to know how he is getting his "facts".

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Might suggest that Tory should worry about the things the things he actually has control over and could do something about.
    Like TPS and smuggling or gang crime. Maybe they aren't doing a good enough job preventing smuggled guns....or getting gang bangers off the streets.........If its not enough man power, maybe City Hall isn't doing a good enough job budgeting, etc, though to be honest with their budget and the amount of money spent of TPS....

As always, it's always easier to blame everything and everyone else first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBen View Post
    Might suggest that Tory should worry about the things the things he actually has control over and could do something about.
    Like TPS and smuggling or gang crime. Maybe they aren't doing a good enough job preventing smuggled guns....or getting gang bangers off the streets.........If its not enough man power, maybe City Hall isn't doing a good enough job budgeting, etc, though to be honest with their budget and the amount of money spent of TPS....

As always, it's always easier to blame everything and everyone else first.
    Don't worry. Based on his track record by this time tomorrow he will have changed his opinion on this topic. Lol.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dythbringer View Post
    Don't worry. Based on his track record by this time tomorrow he will have changed his opinion on this topic. Lol.
    Up in smoke.....Cheech and Chong.
    Last edited by Noseyarentcha; December 19th, 2016 at 02:23 PM.
    My attitude towards you depends upon how you have treated me.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Wait for it. How long before Wynne jumps in and pressures Trudough ( who owes her big time) to get going on new gun controls. My guess those extra murders this year are mostly a certain "demographic". But it's always easier to kick the law abiding licensed gun owners. How many people die every year in a Toronto as a result of alcohol? Be it liver cancer, drunk driving accidents etc. My guess is far more than are killed by registered firearms. Clearly the solution is to ban and remove all alcohol which is what they want to do with firearms. Do you think they would ever do that? Give your head a shake. So, is it really about saving human lives? No. It never is.
    Last edited by terrym; December 19th, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
    I’m suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Here is some more information about guns, city stats and some of the unsolved homicides.

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homi...rrentcases.php

http://maps.torontopolice.on.ca/
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I would like to know how close the stats are between gun deaths and knives. If I go too Toronto with a pocket knife in my pocket how long before he wants to register it ? Tory tried to shaft the citizens of the Kawartha Lakes but we saw through him, unfortunately the residents of Toronto didn't.

Page 1 of 21 1234567811 ... LastLast