Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: How fortunate we are as hunters to live in Canada! a real eye opener

  1. #21
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-wanShinobi View Post
    I just like the fact that we have the option to hunt solo or in a group. I bow hunt deer mainly solo with my own tags but nothing can replace moose camp with friends and family.
    For some hunters that are only able to hunt 1 week a year, the party hunting system is great.
    I agree with you, it's great to have the option!

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seabast View Post
    I agree with you, it's great to have the option!
    Exactly...so why do some Hunters think that the MNR should revoke those privileges ?
    Last edited by MikePal; January 3rd, 2017 at 01:12 PM.
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  4. #23
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I wholeheartedly agree with the OP. I have been fortunate enough to hunt in th UK, France, Germany, South Africa (mostly through the hunting industry or whilst stationed there with the Army)and without a doubt we are a very blessed country with regards to the fact that we can all hunt! Never take it for granted and support the organizations that defend us. Most importantly, remember we are all on the same team when it comes to hunting, regardless of method. United, we will get to enjoy hunting in Ontario for a long time, divided and we might not leave much of a legacy for the future hunters out there.
    Rod Embree
    KMG Hunting Safaris

  5. #24
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KMG Canada View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with the OP. I have been fortunate enough to hunt in th UK, France, Germany, South Africa (mostly through the hunting industry or whilst stationed there with the Army)and without a doubt we are a very blessed country with regards to the fact that we can all hunt! Never take it for granted and support the organizations that defend us. Most importantly, remember we are all on the same team when it comes to hunting, regardless of method. United, we will get to enjoy hunting in Ontario for a long time, divided and we might not leave much of a legacy for the future hunters out there.
    Most importantly, remember we are all on the same team when it comes to hunting, regardless of method.

    Bang on!!!
    My attitude towards you depends upon how you have treated me.

  6. #25
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Exactly...so why do some Hunters think that the MNR should revoke those privileges ?
    Jealousy, narrow minded, maybe a little bit of both, I'm not too sure. But you have been around long enough to know not to pay attension to such a nonsense. Personnaly, I don't read off subjet post I stay on track with the OP.....

  7. #26
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Exactly...so why do some Hunters think that the MNR should revoke those privileges ?
    Mostly,because they don't know any better due to inexperience or very poor mentoring. Either that or they're just self-centered a**holes, LOL
    When I was younger,I blew half a fortune on whisky and wild women. The rest I just wasted.
    Capt.Jonathan Hillstrand ​F/V Time Bandit

  8. #27
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Mostly,because they don't know any better due to inexperience or very poor mentoring. Either that or they're just self-centered a**holes, LOL
    WHOOP!!!
    My attitude towards you depends upon how you have treated me.

  9. #28
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Great comment. Canada is wonderful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •