Just starting out

User Info Menu

I just watched the same episode and I'm going to try it in September

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Tap two toonies together it really pisses them off and they come out chirping at you

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Tap two toonies together it really pisses them off and they come out chirping at you
    Certainly going to have to give that a shot!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Guaranteed way to catch a squirrel?
    Just park your truck or your skidder or your side-by-side in the bush for the weekend, tip-toe up real quiet early on Monday morning, and put your hand over the air intake real quick. You'll have one trapped in the air filter. Your filter will be kaput of course, and maybe some wiring, but you'll have your squirrel.
    I'm all for chopping government. I've even built a guillotine.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
    Guaranteed way to catch a squirrel?
    Just park your truck or your skidder or your side-by-side in the bush for the weekend, tip-toe up real quiet early on Monday morning, and put your hand over the air intake real quick. You'll have one trapped in the air filter. Your filter will be kaput of course, and maybe some wiring, but you'll have your squirrel.
    haha..that be true....

Apprentice

User Info Menu

the dog in my avatar likes hunting squirrel, he will tree them, but prefers to catch them himself.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbelly View Post
    the dog in my avatar likes hunting squirrel, he will tree them, but prefers to catch them himself.
    I hear ya ,, this goofball of mine is a confirmed squirrel killer , and rabbits and 2 skunks. skunks are not much fun.LOL

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter John View Post
    I hear ya ,, this goofball of mine is a confirmed squirrel killer , and rabbits and 2 skunks. skunks are not much fun.LOL
    That's a fine dog sir! I am reluctant to let my beagle off-leash in the bush still; only 9 months and definitely too excitable to be far up north at this point.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

my boy (dog) like to catch them. if they don't bit him he brings them back to me. If they put up too much of a fuss than they are dead when he brings them to me. don't see many squirrels in my back yard any more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456