Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coleman Latern older Glass

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Coleman Latern older Glass

Does anyone know a place in Canada that you can purchase the glass globe for older
    Coleman lanterns. Have to fix my last remaining lantern, lost my double in the lake last year.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Did you try Coleman? They might be able to point you in the right direction

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have one..it comes with a lantern and box....yours for the taking.

I haven't used it in a long long time and don't foresee ever using it again....I will even throw in a gallon of white gas (Naptha) .

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Canadian Tire carries a full range of Coleman replacement parts. There was lots of different glass the last time i looked. You can try this,too. www.colemancanada.ca Right now,there's free shipping on orders.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yeah I checked Sail, Cabelas, Canadian Tire and Coleman Canada is out of stock.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Sounds like MikePal has you fixed up!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Too bad I didn't see this post last week. I went to an estate auction on monday that had quite a few old colman lanterns - some in the old tin case. I would have picked one up for you. Sorry

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    I went to an estate auction on monday that had quite a few old colman lanterns - some in the old tin case.
    That's what told GW, I see them at estate auctions so he can have mine and if i want one down the road I can pick up another one. No one seems to use white gas anymore, so they don't sell for much.

My emergency stuff is all propane or battery now so my wife can use it if need be. She never liked the volatility of Naptha.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yeah we still use Naptha I prefer it over propane. Although we do have a propane stove and one propane lantern but I broke the globe on that as well. The BBQ is propane.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Does anyone know a place in Canada that you can purchase the glass globe for older
    Coleman lanterns. Have to fix my last remaining lantern, lost my double in the lake last year.
    Anywhere in Mennonite country, they still use them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast