Thread: Lowrance Elite-4 Chirp

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Lowrance Elite-4 Chirp

Ive been using an old hummingbird fish finder in my boat. Does the job but its time for a new one. Ive been waiting for a deal and doing some homework i decided to buy this one. Any fellow members have experience with these and did i get a good deal for my money. Taxes in $316.00. Brand new. So many options on all choices and its all foreign to me. Some advise would be great to overcome any cognitive dissonance. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Price you got was good. I have been using the same unit at my bow since the pike opener. Graphics are great and detail is far superior to the old Eagle unit that it replaced.
    Rick in Muskoka

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rick in Muskoka View Post
    Price you got was good. I have been using the same unit at my bow since the pike opener. Graphics are great and detail is far superior to the old Eagle unit that it replaced.
    Thanks. I thought so. I just need to pick up a used chip now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I see they are on clearance at CTC right now, I was wondering about them too. Darn chips are expensive though. I just bought an Elite 7 Ti Nav Chip for the fishing boat and was wanting something smaller , cheaper and simple for charts and depth for the family boat . But the 4" screen looks pretty slim for charts and sonar on a split screen. Guess I could use the Nav Chip from the Elite in the family boat too.