Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Photobucket

Looks like photobucket no longer allows posting your photos to this site. They disabled our hunting season thread and when I checked they now want sixty a month to use the service for third party hosting. Anyone have a suggestion on another photo hosting site?
    Rod Embree
    KMG Hunting Safaris

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Flickr I used to be on PB but changed to Flickr years ago

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Hey RB, just opened a flickr account, def going to be a learning curve compared to PB. How do you get the links to add pictures to a forum post??? Thanks for any help.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    Hey RB, just opened a flickr account, def going to be a learning curve compared to PB. How do you get the links to add pictures to a forum post??? Thanks for any help.
    At the bottom of the pic there is and arrow pointing to the right click it then select BB code copy and paste it to the forum I delete part of the BB code if I didn't my pic would look like this

Milk Snake by Kevin Haw, on Flickr

with my deletions gets rid of the name and my name

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Just came back to edit out my question to you as I did a google search and figured it out with a quick vid from youtube but you are quick on the response time.....lol. I also figured out on my own by just deleting my and photo's name to see what happens and it worked. Thanks for the help RB!
    Last edited by duckslayer; July 7th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Nice see easy

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

And so much better than photobucket's slow azz add filled site..............

Thanks again!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

And so much better than photobucket's slow azz add filled site..............

Thanks again!
    No problem and as for the ad's and slow site that's why I left years ago

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Testing....
    Edit: Looks like it works for me too.....Thank you, will be using this in the future too...

"Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast