Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salmon and annoying people in the Credit

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Salmon and annoying people in the Credit

Got up nice and early today to beat the crowds togo after some salmon in the credit. It was real warm and almost didn't feel right lol. Me and my buddy walked real far to avoid people to find a run we could work. With in a half hour of sunrise people decided to come fish right beside me. This guy came so close to me that he might as well have held my Rod. My rod ended up breaking in half on a cast and my morning could have not went any worse. So I changed up what I was using and decided to use half my rod. Well karma came fast and I nailed this beautiful hen on half a rod with 6 pound test LOL while all the guys that couldn't find there own spot watched and wondered why they haven't caught sh&%$t. Karma Karma
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Nice salmon, sorry to hear about your fishing rod.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Good for you, I know it can be a mess down there at times...
    Congrats on the Karma
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

User Info Menu

Beauty fish. Nice work.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    Got up nice and early today to beat the crowds togo after some salmon in the credit. It was real warm and almost didn't feel right lol. Me and my buddy walked real far to avoid people to find a run we could work. With in a half hour of sunrise people decided to come fish right beside me. This guy came so close to me that he might as well have held my Rod. My rod ended up breaking in half on a cast and my morning could have not went any worse. So I changed up what I was using and decided to use half my rod. Well karma came fast and I nailed this beautiful hen on half a rod with 6 pound test LOL while all the guys that couldn't find there own spot watched and wondered why they haven't caught sh&%$t. Karma Karma
    Welcome to fall time tributary fishing in Southern Ontario.

Rich.
    Wild steelhead are gifts from the river gods and are to be respected and handled as little as possible.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

isn't there a spacing that supposed to be respected in regulation. whats the nearest distance to fish to each other?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poltrojan View Post
    isn't there a spacing that supposed to be respected in regulation. whats the nearest distance to fish to each other?
    In some places it gets (literally) shoulder to shoulder...
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

User Info Menu

If the guy was polite and ask me if he could fish the top of the pool where i was I wouldn't care,its the fact that he came within five feet of me and I could not cast without crossing his line. Im pretty patient but patients only last so long.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

everyone out for themselves....shore fishing is always a pain if your in a pretty public location....now if you were backpacking across BC in a remote area and someone popped out of the bushes and fished next to you I think you could complain but shore fishing in a public spot you have to expect the worst theres always selfish people out there...

User Info Menu

That is why I pass on the Salmon.....Wait for the colder weather Steelhead when all the weekenders have packed it in for the year. Nice fish...
    Four things I love to do.....Fish in the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast