Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salmon and annoying people in the Credit

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

You can't really walk that far on the Credit to avoid people from joining you. It's a pain in the b&*^ but the crowds will thin out as mentioned above when the weather gets cooler.
    A bad day of fishing....is not as bad as you think.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

This is from a few weeks back, tight but manageable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I dont consider that manageable but I guess its part of the game. All that pic needs now is a guy standing in the middle of pool. Oh wait that happened to me in the spring trout fishing LOL . Im just venting because I don't get it and I never will. When i go hunting on public land and see a car or a blind where I was going to hunt, I leave because he was there first and beat me too it. So why isn't fishing the same. If you don't get up early and fish at noon then thats your problem. But if i get to a spot early and secure a part of a run I don't expect people to come right beside me because I wouldn't do that to them. All I'm trying to say is give people room and have some respect. Ps and clean up your garbage guys, way to much stuff laying around.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

That's why next time you bring the whole gang out with you, take over the whole pool, no one aloud in LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

The rivers can be a real gong show and that's why I prefer the late season as others have mentioned. Nice fish BTW Daniel.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

I'd rather have my own quiet spot to fish with a few close friends, and catch nothing, than have to feel like I'm in a factory line up. The whole point of getting out is to enjoy nature, and get away from the crowds.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I stopped gping to Ganny for this reason unless weekday...and even then...had a bad experience with two fellas with my 12 year old in tow a few years back..totally hammered and aggressive toward us and we were walking down to the river at the time.. numbnuts.. soured me from heading back.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

If I was to go fishing there what is the proper (not what I seen in the photos) etiquette for fishing distance. Bonus question what type of lure should I use for a spinning reel.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    If I was to go fishing there what is the proper (not what I seen in the photos) etiquette for fishing distance. Bonus question what type of lure should I use for a spinning reel.
    No real measurement for distance, it is all about being nice, polite and respectful..... Fishing along side of someone isn't the problem, being an a-s-s fishing beside someone is the problem...
    Floating row bags with long rods, small hooks, small weights under a small float, usually gets the job done if you don't spook them. Stand below the fish so they don't see you, then cast above them...
    Get in front of them only scares the crap out of them and they get lockjaw.... Would you think about eating if something is scaring the crap out of you...
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I was using a pink worm but had no takers. Everyone else was using roe. I decided to change it up and put on a vibrate pink and silver spinner second cast she hammered it. Remember if you can see the salmon the salmon can see you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12