Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Despicable Coward/Cowards

Member for Life

User Info Menu

so, you're upset that somebody did something illegal and wasted a good animal..but then you're gonna condone doing something else illegal? And, you're admitting to it on an internet forum!!! Don't think for a second that the MNR and RCMP don't monitor ever hunting and gun related forum.
    ???????? I am not condoning anything, just saying what does happen, and at least the animal is not wasted by letting it rot in the bush!
    Also by saying what I did, how am I admitting to something /anything , did I say anywhere that we would have taken it?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    ???????? I am not condoning anything, just saying what does happen, and at least the animal is not wasted by letting it rot in the bush!
    Also by saying what I did, how am I admitting to something /anything , did I say anywhere that we would have taken it?
    The fact that you even brought it to light as an option implies you would and or have. I'm just connecting the dots as I see them.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nate18 View Post
    The fact that you even brought it to light as an option implies you would and or have. I'm just connecting the dots as I see them.
    No, it implies that he's been around long enough to know that it happens.

Awareness of a certain activity doesn't mean one condones it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Tagging another groups mistake is an offence.
    I / We are very aware of that, that is why I said keep quiet about it, they could also say that they were all party hunting , two groups got together .[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by GW11 View Post
    No, it implies that he's been around long enough to know that it happens.

Awareness of a certain activity doesn't mean one condones it.

How can you not see this as condoning it? He's giving instruction on how to break the law, and how to cover it up. You must be more dense than the forest you hunt in. Now, I'm not accusing him directly of breaking laws, but the fact that he seems perfectly ok with it implies that if given the opportunity that he would.
    Last edited by nate18; November 2nd, 2017 at 05:54 AM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I could give you pretty detailed instructions on how to get away with all sorts of fish and wildlife offences. Again, it doesn't mean I condone it.

But hey, I'm sure you've read most of the other posts made by Jaycee on this board and over the years to form an opinion on his ethics and what he would or wouldn't do in those circumstances right?

Get a grip pal.

Last edited by GW11; November 2nd, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Sorry but if your recovering one in three archery hunting..stop and practice now...holee crap...good grief. Ive lost a few too in 35 yrs of archery too but thats nuts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234