Thread: Aqua vu micro 2

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Aqua vu micro 2

Just wondering about peopleís experiences with the aqua vu camera system and if itís worth biting the bullet.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Wondering the same thing

Just starting out

User Info Menu

This camera is okay for very clear lakes, but the light is automatic and that is the problem. You can't turn the light off, and on many darker lakes you can't see anything because of that. For the amount of money they charge, you should actually be able to see something other then a snowstorm of particles and darkness.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

My biggest gripe is that only the high end models have the 100' cord, why don't they come on the other ones.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Check out Uncut angling on the YouTube.. he always uses an AquaVu for his ice fishing videos, and it looks to be an amazing tool.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

While I've never personally used one, I have heard that they aren't worth their money. Again, have never actually used one, so just going off of what people have said.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Seems like there's a number of guys resorting to the more affordable Eyoyo cameras. Comes in a good box, comes with a bunch of different length cables. check ebay.