Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: FED Liberal ISSUES - A Request and a Summary

  1. #11
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Everything on this site is someone's opinion. You can find 'facts', to backup either side if you want to look. My expert is better than your expert, in the end it means nada.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Everything on this site is someone's opinion. You can find 'facts', to backup either side if you want to look. My expert is better than your expert, in the end it means nada.
    So the Ethic's Commissioner just found Trudeau in a conflict of interest today. What are you smoking ???

  4. #13
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow dog View Post
    So the Ethic's Commissioner just found Trudeau in a conflict of interest today. What are you smoking ???
    I think goose poop from his lawn
    Life is to short to hunt with a ugly dog
    LabsRule

  5. #14
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You can get as upset as you want, post dozens of threads about it, but in the end, nothing will happen. There is no punishment for the crime. You should bring it up again, just before his next election win, if it will make you feel better.

  6. #15
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    You can get as upset as you want, post dozens of threads about it, but in the end, nothing will happen. There is no punishment for the crime. You should bring it up again, just before his next election win, if it will make you feel better.
    Oh,we will. Bank on it.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

  7. #16
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I know you will, and it will have absolutely no affect on the election. I just do not understand why some people , spend their lives perpetually upset about things that are out of their control. Seems like a waste of a life when you are pissed off about something or someone all the time.

  8. #17
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    I know you will, and it will have absolutely no affect on the election. I just do not understand why some people , spend their lives perpetually upset about things that are out of their control. Seems like a waste of a life when you are pissed off about something or someone all the time.
    I cant understand why some people are ok with constantly getting bucket hooped by the people THEY elect that are supposed to serve us and have the balls to mock those of us who speak out against these crimes.

  9. #18
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I can't understand why you do not acknowledge that 60% of the people do not think they are being hooped as you would say. That it is only your opinion. Being upset on a fishing site about government gets you what? How has being upset about Liberals changed anything in your life except your blood pressure, and likely your longevity. Do you participate in actual political change, or just a keyboard complainer? Do you go out before an election with your candidate knocking on doors? Do you post your feelings on any political websites or only here where purhaps a dozen people (99% like minded), out of tens of thousands, post on the politics threads ?
    Last edited by fishermccann; December 21st, 2017 at 01:25 PM.

  10. #19
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Merry Christmas G.

  11. #20
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Happy Holidays HJ.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •