Thread: garmin striker 4

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default garmin striker 4

The wife bought me a new fish finder for Christmas and was wondering if anybody has used the Garmin striker 4cv and if so how do they like it. Reading up on it looks like it will be good for my needs.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

will be using tomorrow for first time ive heard great things for the price on it.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

let me know how you like it and how easy it is to use

Apprentice

User Info Menu

very easy to use just hit the first option when it powers up and your ready to go...turn on A scope if jigging...worked exceptionally well I made up a bracket for the transducer so I could mount it vertically. Deepest we were in was 20 FOW and it was picking up even the smallest of my jigs. Zoom works great as well. I love this fish finder for the price it also has GPS which is very easy to use as well. It definitely helped catch more fish even though we were sight fishing this was awesome to have. Rigged it to a 12v 7.2ah SLA battery and worked all day for 8hrs. Charged at night on a 2amp charger only took about 2 hours.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

thanks for the info.I wont be using it for ice fishing because i have a vexilar for that.I will be mounting it on my boat in the spring,cant wait that.Thanks again