Thread: SNOWFARI Lake Nipissing

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default SNOWFARI Lake Nipissing

Anyone have huts booked with SNOWFARI this year? We’ve booked this year on March 3 weekend. We haven’t been there yet with the new owners, wondering how they are for keeping you on the fish.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I have been there since new owners, all I have to say is there are better places to go.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

What was the problem if u don’t mind me asking.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Went out with them last year, and when the fishing under the overnight huts slowed down, they set us up in day huts in a different spot.

We are also booked with them for an overnight bungalow next weekend, so will let you know how we do.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Nothing but good things to say about Todd and his guys always trying to keep you on the fish like ChrisM23 said he will move you around. I go there multiple times a year. Top notch in my mind

Just starting out

User Info Menu

How’s the bite been with Snowfari? I msg Todd a couple days ago to see about our deposit on the hut that I booked over a month ago and I haven’t herd back from him. Starting to wonder if he didn’t book us in like he said he did, that’s why I haven’t got a response yet. Maybe just busy too.