Thread: Ice huts rentals Ottawa

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Ice huts rentals Ottawa

I'm looking or would like to rent a hut for 1 day or maybe overnight on the Ottawa river bare bones I could even bring my own wood or propane for heating. Does anyone know of any operators renting bare bones type huts?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I think there is one near Petrie Island.

https://www.oziles.com/ice_fishing.html
    Last edited by rf2; January 3rd, 2018 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added info

Member for Life

User Info Menu

He does seem to have the best price
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I know you said bare bones but if you ever want much more including sat tv check out http://www.ottawariverfishing.ca/. I don't know if he has plain shacks. Operates out of Rockland. Yannick is a great lad from northern Ontario and really knows his stuff. He also offers guided hunting trips as well.

Cheers
    Smitty

Straight shooter

Member for Life

User Info Menu

a bit expensive on the weekend but not bad price weekday price of 50 per person over night. Maybe take my son out of School for 1 day he's got an average of 90 so one day shouldn't matter.

Swims with the Fishes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I'm looking or would like to rent a hut for 1 day or maybe overnight on the Ottawa river bare bones I could even bring my own wood or propane for heating. Does anyone know of any operators renting bare bones type huts?
    I'll meet you in Gatineau, start saving your $20s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That rug really tied the room together