Thread: New regulation books at Can Tire

Member for Life

User Info Menu

2213 Bias New regulation books at Can Tire

Spotted a pile of new reg books today at the service counter. I was allowed one, then my wife asked for one for her husband as well......

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. People complain on this site about not being enough books every year. You need two. Just sayin.
    Last edited by fishermccann; January 7th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I don't think he needs two but who's to say he's not giving that away to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Thanks for the info. People complain on this site about not being enough books every year. You need two. Just sayin.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Not me, but you can bet that there will be folks on here shortly ,complaining about how terrible the MNR is because there is not enough books available...it happens every year. Unless his wife has two husbands. LOL

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I wouldn't complain. My wife works at a govt office and can print me a couple copies, complete with 3 ring covers! Who woulda thunk?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patvetzal View Post
    Spotted a pile of new reg books today at the service counter. I was allowed one, then my wife asked for one for her husband as well......
    Nice that the clerk didn't put your wife's boyfriend on the spot....LOL...
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto