Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rip Remington Dec 22 2002 - Jan 8 2018

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss. Tough to see them go.
    Rod Embree
    KMG Hunting Safaris

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Never easy no matter how many dogs pass on. Sorry for your grief Sambo. I have a 12 year old that I am trying to prepare myself to lose .

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I hate these threads. They don't live long enough. I firmly believe when we cross over ourselves our buddies are waiting at the gates with tails a waggin.
    RIP Remington.
    I’m suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Every dog owners wish is to have all our dogs who have gone before us, waiting when we get there.

Sorry for your loss. It sucks pal.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss. I often think of this quote which, for me, explains the loss.
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enought, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Google Kipling Power of the dog. They say old men (and women) miss many dogs! Sorry for your loss.
    A bad day hunting is still better than a good day at work!
    40 year member of OFAH

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss Sam, that dog had an amazing life and amazing energy levels, the kids enjoyed playing with her. Jeff
    Aim Small, Miss Small

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Thank you Jeff.
    Life is to short to hunt with a ugly dog
    LabsRule

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thymallus View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I often think of this quote which, for me, explains the loss.
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enought, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”
    Great quote, storing that in the phone and memory. Sorry for your loss! may she always be with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12