Thread: Fishing License Reminder

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default Fishing License Reminder

Dont be a dummy and get burned like I did today...completely forgot its a new year and need to renew fishing license...got a nice reminder from MNR today. He was good about it even though I renewed it online before he even wrote the ticket...oh well live and learn...hopefully somebody learns from my dumb azz mistake.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reminder. I just checked mine... good for another year....
    Too bad about your experience though....
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Drivers license, plate sticker, PAL,outdoor card(fishing hunting), TSSA license, health card etc.. etc.. it's a lot to remember especially if you don't get a renewal notice.sometimes some slip through the crack. What helps me is my birthday is at the end of December so I usually try to go through all this stuff in oct nov. Although it gets expensive all at once every couple of years.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

It happens to the best of us. To bad you got a ticket
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Just starting out

User Info Menu

all the money the government takes from us in taxes and they cant send a simple renewal notice.The only reason i new they were not sending them anymore was a small article in the oodm mag a few years ago

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I guess now I appreciate being over 65, much over, no need for a license yet. LOL
    Sorry about your luck.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

there should be a grace period or at least make it like migratory bird where its valid for the late season in the new year. oh well live and learn on this one.