Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: tags and unrecovered game

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Not sure that has anything to do with ethics. More to do with mainstream values. Sad though.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Menard View Post
    Not sure that has anything to do with ethics. More to do with mainstream values. Sad though.
    Sure it is a law made by ethics, but not the ethics of the people actually involved in hunting them, rather the ethics of the people in Victoria and Vancouver, their moral principles say that "Trophy hunting" should not exist, therefore the ban was put in place, nothing at all to do with sustainability, all to do with the ethics of the masses pushing their morals on the books.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

What laws are based on ethics? The government won't regulate it because it's unenforceable.

Go back to school, a high school diploma might serve you well.
    Don't steal.
    Don't murder.
    Don't Rape.
    Don't ... Don't....Don't....

Should I go on?
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Conservation laws are based on sustainability. Not the same as ethics.
    Government doesnt regulate ethics...this is what you wrote...now your changing the wording?

As for my edumacation I have a 30k bachelors degree so I think my edumacational background is sufficient to debate grown up topics?....not sure why insulting my intelligence is relevant to prove your point unless perhaps your compensating for lack of real knowledge on the topic.

You on the other hand have no clear understanding on how or why laws are created. If you did, you wouldnt make such rediculous claims which you need to keep changing the story to stay relevant.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

ethics and values are so closely related... you cant see the forest through the trees, but keep trying your almost there! Keep changing your story and soon you will be arguing my point for me....lol

Member for Life

User Info Menu

No law. This isnt letting game meat spoil because you never had the meat in your possession.

My opinion - If youve given every effort to find the animal and can not recover it, then go ahead and continue hunting. Youve done your honest duty as a hunter. if the first animal was anterless, then I might impose an antlers only rule going forward.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345