Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Looks like a great season for ice fishermen/women

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default Looks like a great season for ice fishermen/women

    Apparently, it been a while since the season was this good :

    https://www.pressreader.com/canada/t...81612420811760
    Last edited by Sharon; January 17th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Did you happen to see the year of that article before you posted it?

  4. #3
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Apparently, it been a while since the season was this good :

    http://www.lfpress.com/2013/12/18/fi...-mitchells-bay
    That’s an old story, but the fishing so far this year has been exceptional !!!

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Last edited by Sharon; January 17th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leafnut67 View Post
    Did you happen to see the year of that article before you posted it?
    Grrrrrrrrrrr Welcome to the forum.

  7. #6
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrr Welcome to the forum.
    been a great season so far in mitchells bay area, it has been doing very well lately except for dirty water this week. havent seen too many reports except simcoe which seems spotty at best this year...surprised with all this ice there have been very few reports. I find OOD has better hunting reports then fishing anyways, I normally use other forums for fishing info, seems like alot of tight lipped folks out there and likely for good reasons but would be nice to see some good catches/reports.

  8. #7
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    DR have you been out this week ? I'm heading over to St Lukes tomorrow and was wondering water clarity......gonna be a nice day to sit on a bucket. 2 trips thus far this yr to Simcoe have produced a fair amount of perch but have to work for them, 2yr's in a row now the biggins are tight lipped, prior yr's we would smash them, limits in a few hours. Cheers

  9. #8
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    DR have you been out this week ? I'm heading over to St Lukes tomorrow and was wondering water clarity......gonna be a nice day to sit on a bucket. 2 trips thus far this yr to Simcoe have produced a fair amount of perch but have to work for them, 2yr's in a row now the biggins are tight lipped, prior yr's we would smash them, limits in a few hours. Cheers
    Out past the tree line was clean. North of the tree line was good also but was starting to cloud up. You may have to check around and see. There will be a ton of guys out there, so that will give you an idea. Good luck !!! Sounds like a great day to be out there. I’ll be out with the Argo.

  10. #9
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thx Rick, were mobile and know the area so we will get on um, good luck to you also sir, bearded rednecks on green quads, Honda and a Grizzly.

  11. #10
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Thx Rick, were mobile and know the area so we will get on um, good luck to you also sir, bearded rednecks on green quads, Honda and a Grizzly.
    Hahaha... look for a green Argo six wheeler with s green top pulling a Clam. Stop and say Hi !! I think we are going around noon for the nite bite!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •