Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ATV Tire Chains, 1/2 price

  1. #1
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default ATV Tire Chains, 1/2 price

    For those wanting to save on the price of ATV chains, Royal Distributing has them on sale for 1/2 until 28 Jan. There are 2 types, 4 link and diamond cross, both with V bar teeth. Picked mine this morning for those glare ice days. I got the basic 4 link V bar for $52.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Just checked and canít find atv chains


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    Just checked and can’t find atv chains


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Page 343 of winter catalogue. http://www.royaldistributing.com/Cat...er/343/#zoom=z

  5. #4
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Does anyone know if tire chains would cause issues with full time 4 wheel drive machines? For instance my trx 350 says not to drive them on pavement. Tks
    Smitty

    Straight shooter

  6. #5
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty55 View Post
    Does anyone know if tire chains would cause issues with full time 4 wheel drive machines? For instance my trx 350 says not to drive them on pavement. Tks
    Likely the "do not drive on pavement" would be to save it from binding in the front axle because without a bit of wheel slip and a locked front axle its very hard on CV joints. I would think chains in the rear wouldn't have any negative effect.

  7. #6
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dean.f View Post
    Likely the "do not drive on pavement" would be to save it from binding in the front axle because without a bit of wheel slip and a locked front axle its very hard on CV joints. I would think chains in the rear wouldn't have any negative effect.
    That was my concern as I was thinking about chains on all 4 wheels. However as you say with chains on just the rear that shouldn't be an issue. Tks
    Smitty

    Straight shooter

  9. #8
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    thanks for the heads up on the deal.

    my honda has 25x10-11 rear tires, will the 25x10-12 from royal fit correctly? ...never bought chains before.
    Last edited by dcaley; January 28th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.

  10. #9
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcaley View Post
    thanks for the heads up on the deal.

    my honda has 25x10-11 rear tires, will the 25x11-12 from royal fit correctly? ...never bought chains before.
    I think the sale is over now.

    Cheers
    Smitty

    Straight shooter

  11. #10
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty55 View Post
    I think the sale is over now.

    Cheers
    its still letting me add the chains to the cart at the discounted price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •