Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lost e-mail alerts

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Tell them to check if the SMTP server IP was changed or if it's blocking the email, could also be a Stored Procedure running on the Database. Depends on what was shut down during the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    You lost me buddy. Perhaps Jay or one of the Admins will read this and offer you an amazing job!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Tell them to check if the SMTP server IP was changed or if it's blocking the email, could also be a Stored Procedure running on the Database. Depends on what was shut down during the upgrade.
    Hopefully Admin reads this pal. I have no contacts above for this unpaid job as Mod.
    TS

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Heads up to the admin...we are still not getting e-mail alerts. The problem was not fixed by the 'maintenance' done yesterday...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Were still not getting emails. This isn't rocket science to fix.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Send a PM to Mark-OODMag We Moderators have no tools and no access to the workings of this board. We're just here to keep an eye on our PA buddy!
    TS

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hey Troutslayer, wasn't trying to get your attention I was hoping the admins would see it or someone with OOD.

Sent 3 emails and even some suggestions as to what to check and a copy of my resume + references.

Send a PM to Mark-OODMag We Moderators have no tools and no access to the workings of this board. We're just here to keep an eye on our PA buddy!

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Hey Troutslayer, wasn't trying to get your attention I was hoping the admins would see it or someone with OOD.

Sent 3 emails and even some suggestions as to what to check and a copy of my resume + references.
    I know buddy, just getting my digs in, hoping our one admin guy reads this thread.
    TS

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Seems like they don't care much about the site anymore. I wonder if they even know you and Sawbill exist.

I know buddy, just getting my digs in, hoping our one admin guy reads this thread.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Probably not.
    TS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12