Thread: Photos not Visible

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Photos not Visible

I just went to the Photo Shoot section for the first time, and found that I cannot see any of the photos posted in this section by members.
    I've gone into the MY SETTINGS option, and have all the boxes checked as ON in the VISIBLE IMAGE section under general settings.
    I thought at first it might be a problem because I recently switched to Google chrome as my default browser, but found when I went back to my old Windows Explorer browser that the same lack of visible photos was occurring as well.
    I can't find any other settings in the MY SETTINGS area that could affect this.
    What else do I have to do do see these photos?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Are these post from before June 2017? Photo bucket screwed everybody who had used them for years.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

You have to pay for 3rd. Person viewing.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by genec View Post
    What else do I have to do do see these photos?
    If your interested in knowing how it all went down...here's a pretty good history..

https://medium.com/@StoAmigo/how-pho...e-4a244bda6b7e

So unless those that posted their pics via a Photbucket URL pay a subscription fee...their pics are gone from view on this forum.

If you want to use a hosting substitute, the best I have found so far is Imgur (https://imgur.com/)....create an account and it works slick..

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

The photos that were hosted on this OOD forum (like all mine) are gone now. Nothing to do PhotoBucket or any other 3rd party. This server has lost all hosted photos. I've heard nothing about it.
    TS

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    The photos that were hosted on this OOD forum (like all mine) are gone now. Nothing to do PhotoBucket or any other 3rd party. This server has lost all hosted photos. I've heard nothing about it.
    Your right the pics we used to have in OOD member albums appear to be deleted...

But the issue with Photobucket is also why a lot of pics in posts are not longer available.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Your right the pics we used to have in OOD member albums appear to be deleted...

But the issue with Photobucket is also why a lot of pics in posts are not longer available.
    That's true. We should all move to FaceBook!
    TS

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

This site has been down several times over the last couple weeks. It was after the last one that the photos disappeared.
    Perhaps the admins can shed some light on what the issues have been?...
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?" -Anonymous-

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I can still see uploaded photos on the mobile version of this site through my phone, but photos are not visible in the desk top version.
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?" -Anonymous-

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I( fail to see why they limit photo's to begin with when they are uploaded to a database you can store literally thousands taking no space.