Thread: CenterPoint Sniper 370

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default CenterPoint Sniper 370

Good morning all. Looking at getting a new crossbow and have seen some really good reviews on this bow, does anyone have one? I don't want to get into a huge debate of, well I have this and it's the best. Just please let me know if you have the Sniper 370 and what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Personally, I would recommend choosing a bow from a company with heritage in the crossbow category, either Excalibur if you want a recurve or Barnett for a compound (given you are looking at a Centerpoint I assume you aren't looking to spend top dollar for a Raven or Tenpoint). Those companies have proven technology and customer service - Centerpoint is a "me too" crossbow brand launched by Crosman airguns a few years ago.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I don't own one but google is your friend when looking for reviews. You will hear this a million times but why anyone would want to buy a china made bow is beyond me.

Beware of the high cost of low cost china made goods.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    I don't own one but google is your friend when looking for reviews. You will hear this a million times but why anyone would want to buy a china made bow is beyond me.

Beware of the high cost of low cost china made goods.
    well said

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

There are some good reviews but an older excalibur will be more durable....Look at the buy and sell here or cdn gun nutz.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I have one, CenterPoint is made by Crossman. For the money it can't be beat for its speed but the accessories that come with the bow are low end. I replaced the scope.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba14 View Post
    Good morning all. Looking at getting a new crossbow and have seen some really good reviews on this bow, does anyone have one? I don't want to get into a huge debate of, well I have this and it's the best. Just please let me know if you have the Sniper 370 and what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance.
    I picked one up this season, only done target shooting so far but I like it. Well made, easy to assemble and accurate out of the box. Really everything you need in one package.

Consider picking one up in the US as even non-discounted amazon US prices compare to Amazon CA will save you about (C $200)