Thread: Having problems uploading

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Having problems uploading

ADVERTISEMENT
    Im trying to upload pics from my desktop home page to the forum like I have in the past but its not working. It loads the pic but then nothing happens. I cant even see the pics I had when I manage attachments . Im trying to move an email I wanted to share that has words and pics but only the words can be copied and paste. Can someone help me out
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    Im trying to upload pics from my desktop home page to the forum like I have in the past but its not working. It loads the pic but then nothing happens. I cant even see the pics I had when I manage attachments . Im trying to move an email I wanted to share that has words and pics but only the words can be copied and paste. Can someone help me out
    All my existing photos are gone as well. Something is wrong with the new server OOD just moved to. Hopefully admin are aware of the problems and are working to correct them.

TS

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Thank you sir
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    All my existing photos are gone as well. Something is wrong with the new server OOD just moved to. Hopefully admin are aware of the problems and are working to correct them.
    Obviously not !

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

All forums are going to off site sites to post pics like Flickr these forums don't have the GB size to host all the pics and vids

This Cardinal alone is 1.39 MB

Last edited by Rodbender; April 12th, 2018 at 05:31 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Actually it doesn't take much space to store pictures in a database 100 gigs would take up less then 1 gig when put in a database and that only take about 2 dozen lines of code.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbender View Post
    All forums are going to off site sites to post pics like Flickr these forums don't have the GB size to host all the pics and vids

This Cardinal alone is 1.39 MB

Amazing detail. And nice pic!
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.