Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 215

Thread: Some chatter on new gun bill

  1. #21
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossh View Post
    In those earplugs he wears is the voice of his wife saying "relax breath in breath out , breath in breath out .
    Likely Butts telling him what to say, when to stand up and how to say it, other than ahhhhh! Of course the ahhhhh’s are just him waiting to hear from Butts!!!!

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Of course the ahhhhh’s are just him waiting to hear from Butts!!!!
    Ohh I like that !!! LOL....

    I was telling my buddy that I can only tolerate listening to Trudeau when he speaks french...because the translator doesn't pass on the ummmm's
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  4. #23
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu


  5. #24
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    So with Bill Blair there, Toronto Star doing articles on BANs, other media lining up and doing articles on bans in cities etc....

    as if the gangs and criminals will care ....

    https://www.oodmag.com/community/sho...=1#post1064419

    I would expect an election issue with lots of lies and spin coming up with what we are seeing... thoughts?
    Last edited by mosquito; July 24th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  6. #25
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    So with Bill Blair there, Toronto Star doing articles on gans, other media lining up and doing articles on bans in cities etc....

    as if the gangs and criminals will care ....

    https://www.oodmag.com/community/sho...=1#post1064419

    I would expect an election issue with lots of lies and spin coming up with what we are seeing... thoughts?
    Listening to John Tory's ridiculous comments,we can expect reams of BS spewing forth from the usual village idiots. Get your boots laced all the way to the top because it's gonna get damn deep very soon.

  7. #26
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Listening to John Tory's ridiculous comments,we can expect reams of BS spewing forth from the usual village idiots. Get your boots laced all the way to the top because it's gonna get damn deep very soon.
    Yes, it’s only just begun !!!

  8. #27
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Yes, it’s only just begun !!!
    The reality and spin are going full steam ..... some of the links in the Bill Blair thread show the complete delusional views and outright hatred of firearms ....

    https://www.cp24.com/news/illegal-gu...-u-s-1.4025233

    Registries are an answer, legal owners a problem .... that is what we will see no end of. I love articles like this .... according to the article the last couple years almost half are local sourced firearms used in crimes .... 49%.... 40% .... ????

    "Illegal guns sourced in Canada surge compared to those smuggled from U.S.

    You've heard me ask the question of why anybody would need to buy 10 or 20 guns, which they can lawfully do under the present laws," Tory said on Monday. "Why does anyone in this city need to have a gun at all?"

    Jooyoung Lee, an associate professor at the University of Toronto who specializes in examining gun violence, said findings from recent years show many guns used to commit crimes in Canada have originated within the country. If civilians are able to buy firearms legally, there is always the possibility they will enter an illegal market, Lee said.

    Any time you have a legal market for civilians to own concealable firearms ... there is always a possibility that those kinds of firearms purchased legally can flow into the hands of people who want to use them to commit carnage," he said.




    Liberal solution.. registries, lower sentences for criminals (C-75), bans and rules for legal owners .....
    Last edited by mosquito; July 24th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  9. #28
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Jooyoung Lee, an associate professor at the University of Toronto who specializes in examining gun violence, said findings from recent years show many guns used to commit crimes in Canada have originated within the country. If civilians are able to buy firearms legally, there is always the possibility they will enter an illegal market, Lee said.

    Any time you have a legal market for civilians to own concealable firearms ... there is always a possibility that those kinds of firearms purchased legally can flow into the hands of people who want to use them to commit carnage," he said.

    [/I]
    I'd dearly love to see how he sourced this information to make such a blanket statement. He's not the only person making it,either. What dumb crook would try that knowing full well the paper trail would go straight back to him? I know crooks are a tad crazy,but,they're not stupid.

  10. #29
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    I'd dearly love to see how he sourced this information to make such a blanket statement. He's not the only person making it,either. What dumb crook would try that knowing full well the paper trail would go straight back to him? I know crooks are a tad crazy,but,they're not stupid.
    Agreed though!

    But You didn't even give me time to add this sh**.....
    bans and C-71 will solve the problem according to the ideologue Goodale ....

    Gun crackdown was being considered before Toronto shooting, minister says
    Minister says Danforth suspect was not on any federal watchlists associated with national security
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/toro...guns-1.4759484



    The suspect seemed to know what he was doing with a handgun in the video I saw and ... oh wait, they have been registered since 1934 ... and it is interesting some of the flow and source of documents.
    https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum..._autoplay=true


    and from CBS ... (CBC wouldn't admit them of course...)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/faisal-...an-2018-07-24/
    CBS ... more here than we will probably ever see on CBC .... IF it is true is still TBD but I know I can't trust CBC anymore!
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1021899483624263680


    It seems more and more there isn't a tragedy that someone hasn't already got an agenda, a spin and a purpose for on all sides. The lefts ban, silence and fear mongering crowd seems to have the funding and premade press releases though!

    ... and the usual blame the gun and the victims and Australia is the example again .. on CP24
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1021802469893001217


    They like bringing up the letter from 75 people for more laws.... but obviously ignoring the 80,000+ in the C-71 is useless category!
    Last edited by mosquito; July 24th, 2018 at 07:22 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  11. #30
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Here's the latest from the Huffpost: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/0...ada_newsletter

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •