Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few smelly critters

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    I watched a program that had the trapper removing the scent fluid with a syringe before skinning. Is that how you keep from getting “skunked”??
    I tried skinning one when I was 14 or so.....it didn’t go well! We darn near had to sell the house !!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    I watched a program that had the trapper removing the scent fluid with a syringe before skinning. Is that how you keep from getting “skunked”??
    I tried skinning one when I was 14 or so.....it didn’t go well! We darn near had to sell the house !!
    It can be done prior to skinning , I like to just remove the whole sac before I skin , you only get one chance to poke the needle in when you drain the essence
    You got one shot at life where are your sights aimed today ?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

We squeezed the juice into a coke bottle once and unleashed it inside the gym at courtice highschool during a school dance. That was the end of the dance and they had to use a hydrogen peroxide mister to get rid of it. We were legends after that one.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Okay.. I know you trap a lot of things but skunks.... you are freaking brave lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12