Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: OK So who is and who isn't receiving Email notifications

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default OK So who is and who isn't receiving Email notifications

    ADVERTISEMENT
    For a while now I haven't been receiving Email notifications and I think MikePal has not either. Is there anyone else besides us?
    I have email the OOD Staff numerous times and have never received any information from them.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Mod Squad

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    For a while now I haven't been receiving Email notifications and I think MikePal has not either. Is there anyone else besides us?
    I have email the OOD Staff numerous times and have never received any information from them.
    Here are some contacts if you have not tried them yet. I don't get any emails from OOD Forums.

    Website enquiries (editorial or technical):
    web@oodmag.com

    Community forum enquiries and issues:
    community@oodmag.com

    TS

  4. #3
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Have not received them nor miss 'em. Gives me a reason too check in more often
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

  5. #4
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    me too.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I don't really need notifications , just means something else that I have to do and go to another site, to read and delete.

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    I don't really need notifications , just means something else that I have to do and go to another site, to read and delete.
    X2. Got too much going on with work on my phone...oodmag is for a break.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

  8. #7
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Yeah already emailed both of those each twice about a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    Here are some contacts if you have not tried them yet. I don't get any emails from OOD Forums.

    Website enquiries (editorial or technical):
    web@oodmag.com

    Community forum enquiries and issues:
    community@oodmag.com
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  9. #8
    Mod Squad

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Yeah already emailed both of those each twice about a month ago.
    I saw an add somewhere that OOD is looking to hire someone to look after the forums. I think the offer was $14.25 an hour if you qualify. Until that position is filled, we may not hear from anyone.

    https://www.ofah.org/jobs/ood-editorial-web-assistant/
    Last edited by TroutSlayer; March 25th, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

    TS

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I might be a few years to old to even apply.

    Applicants must have been full-time post-secondary students in the 2017-18 academic year, under 30 years of age, and be returning to a post-secondary school full-time in September 2018, as per the requirements of the Government of Canada’s Canada Summer Jobs Program.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  11. #10
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I can't believe they're entrusting the OOD Forum Database to subsidized summer student....I feel cheapened somehow...LOL..

    We'll back you up GW...start a movement called " #GW is not to old" or "#Hire an Old White Guy".....LOL...
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •