Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is the Detroit River doing

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RHYBAK View Post
    Are the Silver bass more near the south at Lake Erie or at the north near Lake St.Clair?
    I'll be in Techumseh near the entrance from Lake St.Clair on the Mat long weekend.
    Are the Silver Bass up that way?
    when they come in they are everywhere...if you keep catching SB go deeper for walleye...

Been a great year so far caught alot of big females last week of march first 2 weeks of april but lately its been all males with the odd large female still available. Got a nice wall hanger a couple weeks ago. Its easy limits right now I caught 25 myself on Tuesday in about 4-5 hours, nonstop fun.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

FYI American license for the day is 10$. 70 for the year. Only allowed 5 fish and slot size is 15 inches. DNR are out there alot and will ticket any chance they get. Can use 3 rods though on US side but I only neex one [emoji16]

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    There is the option to by a 24 hour Mich licence online ($10US) and you can even set the times it’s good for. Last weekend we set the time from 2pm sat to 2pm sun. Fishing was great with quick limit sat night then Sunday we boated 35-40 by lunchtime. No hogs but half dzn in the 3-4-5# range. Awesome fishery!! Thanks for joining us on Sunday Jeff, had a blast!!

Certainly was, glad you boys had a good time. C U this weekend for the Tourny

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Is it the lassel tourney this weekend? If it is I guess it is a good weekend to go turkey hunting.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    Is it the lassel tourney this weekend? If it is I guess it is a good weekend to go turkey hunting.
    Yes Lasalle Firefighters charity tourny

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice fish Deer Wrastler, the eaters sure are plentiful, with all the males pulled out, my boat carpet looks like a glazed donut

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123