Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ood big gobbler contest leaderboard and official spot to post your score & pics

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Ood big gobbler contest leaderboard and official spot to post your score & pics

I Just want to say thank you Again to GobbleStalker Calls and TurkeySlayer Calls for supporting our contest for another year. And I encourage our members in return to promote our local call makers and go check out there site.
    This year WINNER TAKES ALL. There will be NO 2nd or 3rd place prizes. Heres the twist, I am awarding a prize pack
    towards the first contestant that post there first ever harvested turkey, either a Jake or Tom. Please indicate this when you post your pics of your first bird with a story behind it if your lucky enough to post it first.

1st place prize for biggest Tom winner takes all: GoobleStalker Custom pot call, Box call, T-shirt and 3 mouth calls
    2 Prize pack for first ever harvested turkey: 4 TurkeySlayer mouth calls, truck sticker and T-shirt

PS this thread will be the place to post your pics and scores and where i will be updating the leader board.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON THE 25TH AND BE SAFE
    Last edited by tom gobble; April 24th, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hey Tom Gobble,

We were able to connect on a great bird this morning....

turkeymain.jpgleftspur.jpgrightspur.jpgbeard.jpgbeardclose.jpg

I'm seeing 1inch and 3/16 spurs and 10 3/8 inch beard to longest hair,

Devil weighed in at 22 1/2 pounds, our best yet!!

For what it's worth, it's Wes' first spring bird, did get a Fall bird couple of years ago, a nice Jake, nowhere near as nice as this one...

TurkeyJohn

User Info Menu

Nice bird, congrats to the both of you. Was it raining when he came in. Since it's not his first bird, it doesn't qualify for that prize pack sorry and thank you for being honest. What a bird regardless.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    Nice bird, congrats to the both of you. Was it raining when he came in. Since it's not his first bird, it doesn't qualify for that prize pack sorry and thank you for being honest. What a bird regardless.
    No worries on first bird, was raining, had an Altan doghouse blind we used, definitely smart move, had a hen we thought was going to bugger us but he had to see the Jake and hen decoys, bad idea for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hey Tom, is this the right thread for entries as I'm surprised if it is that there aren't more on here already...

TJ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeyjohn View Post
    Hey Tom, is this the right thread for entries as I'm surprised if it is that there aren't more on here already...

TJ
    Yes it's the right place, I'm surprised too that know one has posted there scores yet.

User Info Menu

Your score is a total of =99.375 your the only post so for now your the leader LOL

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Your score is a total of =99.375 your the only post so for now your the leader LOL
    Love it, won’t last long with the monsters I’m seeing....

Didn’t find the instructions that confusing...

TJ

User Info Menu

The only problem running this contest is that I can't participate. That's why I kept this contest going because I found it fun, just sucks for me I guess lol

Apprentice

User Info Menu

The only problem running this contest is that I can't participate. That's why I kept this contest going because I found it fun, just sucks for me I guess lol
    It’s a great little derby, friendly competition adds to the season...thanks for doing..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast