Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singing, whistling, yelling banned on Muskoka lake

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Better hope you wife isn't a screamer...might limit your summer fun
    My lady has a very lovely voice. I would hate to tell her she can't sing for me....
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I'm thinking a fishing trip might be in order, and I'll call my old childhood friend out of retirement. The kid could belch the entire alphabet, and would often amuse us at the corner variety store with what he called his 'hyper barks" - a belch so loud we once witnessed an old lady drop her groceries. He could do it at will. He once belched in the middle of a movie and the laughter from the crowd went on so long they actually stopped the movie until the cries of disbelief calmed down. We'd plan it for a glass calm day. Pound two liters of soda water into him once we get into the boat, then let his serenade begin. If anyone approached to complain or threaten him with a fine, we'd tell them with a straight face that he has a well documented pyloric/esosphageal reflux condition as well as bursitis and atypical duodenal stenosis. If they continued to disrupt our angling on account of his belching, we'd threaten to call the CO and get them charged for harassment under the FWCA.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    I'm thinking a fishing trip might be in order, and I'll call my old childhood friend out of retirement. The kid could belch the entire alphabet, and would often amuse us at the corner variety store with what he called his 'hyper barks" - a belch so loud we once witnessed an old lady drop her groceries. He could do it at will. He once belched in the middle of a movie and the laughter from the crowd went on so long they actually stopped the movie until the cries of disbelief calmed down. We'd plan it for a glass calm day. Pound two liters of soda water into him once we get into the boat, then let his serenade begin. If anyone approached to complain or threaten him with a fine, we'd tell them with a straight face that he has a well documented pyloric/esosphageal reflux condition as well as bursitis and atypical duodenal stenosis. If they continued to disrupt our angling on account of his belching, we'd threaten to call the CO and get them charged for harassment under the FWCA.
    Lol, please let me know when you are going, I would love to witness that! [emoji23]

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Just collect a few garter snakes and hand them off to anyone that complains. The howls and screams from them should make your "noise" sound like a whisper. If you had time to could do a repaint on them so they have a lovely "Diamond " pattern.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12