Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Eighteen out of 20

  1. #1
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default Eighteen out of 20

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Under small game
    18 out of 20 threads on the first page are Coyote related.
    They are not small game.
    Put them under predator or something but keep them off of Small game.
    I guess that's all we got left under small game worth posting? Coyotes or raccoon.
    The province's small game is in trouble,the OFAH says we are in our glory days?
    They must be talking about out of province hunts

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Coyotes are small game in Ontario, as are wolves. That is why they are posting about coyotes in small game.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The Regulations list them under small game, so I would classify them as small game.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  5. #4
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Yes squirrels and Coyotes are small game. lol

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow dog View Post
    Yes squirrels and Coyotes are small game. lol
    There is a little difference in the calibre of my Squirrel Rifle and my Wolf Rifle.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Couliewalker View Post
    Under small game
    18 out of 20 threads on the first page are Coyote related.
    They are not small game.
    Put them under predator or something but keep them off of Small game.
    I guess that's all we got left under small game worth posting? Coyotes or raccoon.
    The province's small game is in trouble,the OFAH says we are in our glory days?
    They must be talking about out of province hunts
    Its nearly June. Come back in October for a bit more thread variety.

  8. #7
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blasted_saber View Post
    Its nearly June. Come back in October for a bit more thread variety.
    And don't forget between then and now is when all the fighting starts, cause guys are watching the same reruns of the same hunting shows for about the fiftyist time..
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    There is a little difference in the calibre of my Squirrel Rifle and my Wolf Rifle.
    I hate squirrels. Just sayin..
    I 'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrym View Post
    I hate squirrels. Just sayin..
    I am doing my best to remove them from your presence.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

  11. #10
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I need a small games license to hunt coyotes so your wrong!

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

    -Ted Nugent

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •