Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need 50 posts before one can post at the "For Sale" forum

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I'm still 10 away but that was never my goal. I've been a member for over 9 years and still haven't hit the number.
    I do like to read others stories and hear other view points.
    I have noticed that there are a few members with a gazillion posts or replies who seem to enjoy pot stirring and generally like debating.... about anything.!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Connie2002 View Post
    I understand both of your reasoning - and I agree with them, too. It's just not too convenient, especially if someone (like me) comes to the forum (practically every day) not only to join discussions, but mainly to learn from others by silent observation (i.e., reading)...

But I got one more posting from this, anyway... (and for the time being, I posted my stuff on firearmscanada)...
    I have posted on that site too because Canadian gun nutz has a similar stupid rule!

Personally I think this is a dumb rule, if someone wants to sell stuff let them, as a person who is always on the market for things, I don't want a restriction preventing me from getting access to a given item. But the rules are what they are.
    Things that fly turn me on

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddy View Post
    I have posted on that site too because Canadian gun nutz has a similar stupid rule!

Personally I think this is a dumb rule, if someone wants to sell stuff let them, as a person who is always on the market for things, I don't want a restriction preventing me from getting access to a given item. But the rules are what they are.
    We don't want to become another EBay, Kijiji, ect. Those sites are designed for you to sell stuff. At OOD Forums we are looking for members to participate in conversation and to share ideas and opinions. The selling section is just a bonus for participating members.
    TS

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Beside dandelion they eat a half pail off corn pork fat hanged high on the tree ...
    Wolf do not climb trees ...
    I will try this year again , But will not get convinced to live my watch.... post ...
    And they try to convince me that I am ...

Quote Originally Posted by Connie2002 View Post
    Thank you greatwhite!
    I am going up North to WMU 26/27 next week for the spring bear hunt. I don't think baiting would work this early in the season because the bears are probably still grazing the dandelions, so I (and two of my friends) will probably just wander around, hoping to catch one unawares... (And yes, that was No., 50!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123