Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need 50 posts before one can post at the "For Sale" forum

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I've enjoyed your posts. Good for you for not just saying anything to get to 50.
    (That rule was initiated to keep the spammers out who just want free advertising.)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thank you Sharon, I really appreciate your comment!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Hey, you can do it, I just did...I have nothing to sell though...maybe I could give something for free just to celebrate.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Good for you! (I have two more to go after this...)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Connie2002 View Post
    Just to clarify something: I haven't ask for and also don't need a free card (for anything).
    With those "only" 39 posts I tried to contribute as well as I could. I could have written many empty and worthless posts like many here do, but I choose not to. Sorry if you don't see any political ramblings, or any (real or made up) bragging about how well I shoot or how good of a hunter I am... (There! Getting close to the sacred 50!)
    The above is a good common sense post , keep it up you'll be there in short order!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thank you jaycee!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

1 more to go you can do it. Let's make it meaningful what type of hunting or fishing do you prefer most?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thank you greatwhite!
    I am going up North to WMU 26/27 next week for the spring bear hunt. I don't think baiting would work this early in the season because the bears are probably still grazing the dandelions, so I (and two of my friends) will probably just wander around, hoping to catch one unawares... (And yes, that was No., 50!)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Woohoo you got it. See it wasn't that bad we don't all bite. OK most of the time we don't bit or at least we refrain from biting as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie2002 View Post
    Thank you greatwhite!
    I am going up North to WMU 26/27 next week for the spring bear hunt. I don't think baiting would work this early in the season because the bears are probably still grazing the dandelions, so I (and two of my friends) will probably just wander around, hoping to catch one unawares... (And yes, that was No., 50!)

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Yeah. I agree,, right on...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast