Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winner of the ood big gobbler contest

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    I don't think a vid would even be necessary. People got to have enough faith and the prize isn't that big anyway. I was thinking if I had won I didn't want the prize anyway and would have suggested giving it to someone who could use it more than me, like a youth or beginner hunter. I have all I need for hunting anyway. Just be nice to enter and see others as well.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    Good idea, forget the hole scoring thing in general and everyone who enters a bird regardless of size gets a chance to win. I like it. Even could do a video of picking the name out.
    This sounds good and fun too... no pressure and everyone gets a chance to win or at least show off their prize...
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    I don't think a vid would even be necessary. People got to have enough faith and the prize isn't that big anyway. I was thinking if I had won I didn't want the prize anyway and would have suggested giving it to someone who could use it more than me, like a youth or beginner hunter. I have all I need for hunting anyway. Just be nice to enter and see others as well.
    People don't have faith and trust me when I say this, I had people PM me and question measurements last year. Supposed to be fun LOL But I do agree with you, about giving the prize to a youth or beginner .
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Apprentice

User Info Menu

That's who's going to be getting the prizes when they arrive at our house, Mr. Wesley and his cousin Jack, both new young hunters....and any other new hunters we can think of...

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Too bad the winner couldn't donate his/her winnings to the charity of their choice. Obviously the prize would have to be monetary
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123