Thread: Troy Hurtubise killed in car accident

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Default Troy Hurtubise killed in car accident

"World famous local inventor Troy Hurtubise has died. The OPP have confirmed that the 54-year-old was the man who died in Sunday’s collision along Highway 17 between North Bay and Sturgeon Falls that ended in an explosion and leaving the highway closed in both directions for hours."
    https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/t...7-fatal-963136
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I met Troy a few times at SSFC. Based on one of his last interviews I don't believe this was an accident.

Troy talked about going out in a blaze of glory.

RIP Troy

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Are for real man. I cant believe anyone would make a DUMB statement like that.
    Laker

Leads by example

User Info Menu

He openly stated that he was frustrated with his life, having not made his mark in the world with one of his inventions and sadly, he saw himself as a failure. He repeatedly spoke that it was time to "cross over" soon and take his own life if things didn't turn around. A real tragedy that he didn't think he'd led a fulfilled life. One thing for sure, he was definitely a character and he had a strong will to accomplish a goal. Sadly, if the police investigation reveals that the crash was at his will, I feel bad for the poor truck driver that got caught up in his plans. RIP Troy. I hope you found yourself some peace.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I will assume you email all news outlets as well. I speak fact obviously your A Sunny days type person.

Quote Originally Posted by laker taker View Post
    Are for real man. I cant believe anyone would make a DUMB statement like that.
    Laker

Member for Life

User Info Menu

He was a unique person and I had the pleasure an opportunity to meet him and have a beer with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    He openly stated that he was frustrated with his life, having not made his mark in the world with one of his inventions and sadly, he saw himself as a failure. He repeatedly spoke that it was time to "cross over" soon and take his own life if things didn't turn around. A real tragedy that he didn't think he'd led a fulfilled life. One thing for sure, he was definitely a character and he had a strong will to accomplish a goal. Sadly, if the police investigation reveals that the crash was at his will, I feel bad for the poor truck driver that got caught up in his plans. RIP Troy. I hope you found yourself some peace.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I do hope they never find out or it turns out to be a real accident. A real accident would be better closure for his family I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post