Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get additional deer seal listing yet?

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Anyone get additional deer seal listing yet?

Has anyone got the additional deer seal listing yet in the mail?

I believe they were posted around this time last year online and also started showing in the mail too.

Just waiting to see where things sit this year before entering the primary draw.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Page 61 in regs says additional tags will be available on July 12th on a first come first served basis, so too early to ask this question.

Do they actually post a list of what's available in each WMU on that date or do you just have to call in and try to acquire one to find out if any are available in the requested WMU?
    Last edited by canthitathing; June 25th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
    CCFR Member

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    Page 61 in regs says additional tags will be available on July 12th on a first come first served basis, so too early to ask this question.
    In advance of the actual release of additional tags, around this time (ie. 3weeks before), they mail and post on the web site a listing of what additional seals will be made available. Last year, people posted they started to receive them on June 22nd, hence, the question.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

wondering when the #'s will be published,,,should be any day now...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    wondering when the #'s will be published,,,should be any day now...
    They are out now....

https://www.ontario.ca/page/apply-ad...deer#section-5
    Last edited by rick_iles; June 26th, 2018 at 12:43 PM.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

some of the southern Ontario hunters will be happy with the additionals in 93 and 94..

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    some of the southern Ontario hunters will be happy with the additionals in 93 and 94..
    It’s amazing how they go from none last year, to 1000 this year !!!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I just wish they would make decisions earlier. When they stopped additional tags it screwed me as I was applying for doe tag in rifle and getting additional for here, so ended up that year with no deer. Now they bring it back after I have applied here and not in rifle area. I haven't been north since, but always liked going. Could have this year, but not now. Then next year who knows what they will do.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    I just wish they would make decisions earlier. When they stopped additional tags it screwed me as I was applying for doe tag in rifle and getting additional for here, so ended up that year with no deer. Now they bring it back after I have applied here and not in rifle area. I haven't been north since, but always liked going. Could have this year, but not now. Then next year who knows what they will do.
    You still have your buck tag for the north !

Leads by example

User Info Menu

It's about time. Bow hunting in 92 again and I will still have a tag for the controlled hunt!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast